- This website records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes -your server’s address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
- We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
- A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site.No cookies have been used in this website.
- Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message or after submission of any registration or form submission at website. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list.
- If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the concerned through the contact us page.
- The use of the term “Personal Information” in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
Terms and Conditions
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. The Convenor, PHOCON 2017 accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information, and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the Portal. In no event will The Convenor, PHOCON 2017 will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
This website of the PHOCON-2017 is being maintained for information and conference related information purposes only. Even though every effort is taken to provide accurate and up to date information, officers making use of the circulars posted on the website are advised to get in touch with the PHOCON-2017 conference secretariat whenever there is any doubt regarding the correctness of the information contained therein. In the event of any conflict between the contents of the information on the website, you may contact the office of PHOCON-2017 secretariat.