NOTICE: ALL PARTICIPANTS WITH THEIR NAMES IN BOTH THE E-POSTER LIST AND POSTER PRESENTATION LIST SHOULD PREPARE ONLY E-POSTER (AS PER GUIDELINES)
Greetings from NAPCON 2017!
We understand that the list of presenters uploaded on 11.11.2017 created some confusion. Hence, we are uploading the revised list of printed and e-posters (you can find the guidelines for printed posters and e-posters in the abstracts section)
This update is the last and final revision to the list of posters and all the previous lists now stand void.
In case of any query, Please write to us on [email protected] or you can contact us via whatsapp on 9831659059.
We look forward to welcome you at NAPCON 2017!
NAPCON 2017 Organizing Committee
The 19th NAPCON 2016 (Joint National Conference on Pulmonary Diseases of National College of Chest Physicians (India) and Indian Chest Society) is going to be held at Science City Kolkata from 16th to 19th November 2017.
- Abstracts are invited from all the registered delegates of NAPCON 2017 for presenting research studies and case reports in the field of Pulmonary medicine.
- Presenting author should be a registered delegate for NAPCON 2017.
- Presenting author should be the first or second author of the abstract.
- An author/presenter may submit more than one abstract for presentation, however their acceptance and consideration is subject to decision of the SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE.
- Dates of abstract submission should be extended till 30th October 2017
- The decision of the SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE of NAPCON 2017 will be FINAL and BINDING regarding abstract acceptance and presentation
- Those who wish their abstracts to be considered for the Award sessions should clearly indicate in which Award session they are contesting.
Presenter for NCCP (I) – Prof. Dr. S. N. Gaur Young Scientist Award session and ICS – Dr. J. C. Kothari Young Scientist Award session should not be more than 35 years of age (as on 19th November 2017).
- Structured abstracts are preferred
- Please fill in the text of the abstract in size 10 font or larger in the abstract submission form.
- Financial disclosures if any should be mentioned at the end of the abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED