The 19th NAPCON 2016 (Joint National Conference on Pulmonary Diseases of National College of Chest Physicians (India) and Indian Chest Society) is going to be held at Science City Kolkata from 16th to 19th November 2017.
- Abstracts are invited from all the registered delegates of NAPCON 2017 for presenting research studies and case reports in the field of Pulmonary medicine.
- Submission of soft copy of abstract format (Downloadable Version of template) along with scanned copies of Age & ID proof by email to firstname.lastname@example.org is MANDATORY, failure to do so may result in cancellation of the abstract for presentation.
- Presenting author should be a registered delegate for NAPCON 2017.
- Presenting author should be the first or second author of the abstract.
- An author/presenter may submit more than one abstract for presentation, however their acceptance and consideration is subject to decision of the SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE.
- The DEADLINE for abstract submission is 30th September 2017.
- The decision of the SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE of NAPCON 2017 will be FINAL and BINDING regarding abstract acceptance and presentation
- Those who wish their abstracts to be considered for the Award sessions should clearly indicate in which Award session they are contesting.
Presenter for NCCP (I) – Prof. Dr. S. N. Gaur Young Scientist Award session and ICS – Dr. J. C. Kothari Young Scientist Award session should not be more than 35 years of age (as on 19th November 2017).
- Please restrict the text of your abstract to a maximum of 250 words
- Structured abstracts are preferred
- Please fill in the text of the abstract in size 10 font or larger in the abstract submission form.
- Financial disclosures if any should be mentioned at the end of the abstract.